[OM] Re: Lumi -micron screen OM 40 (OM PC )

Subject: [OM] Re: Lumi -micron screen OM 40 (OM PC )
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:06:03 -0800
And yes, the screen is replaceable, although like C.H., I don't see any
color cast difference (anoother thing to check out) and like Chuck, I
thought it was just a 2-13 without the tab. There is a little black
baffle piece over the front right at the top of the mount opening that
is just glued on. I seem to recall that there is a screw under that.
Whatever, it's pretty easy for the small motor skills adept person. My
replacement was a clean one for a scratched one, but the same screen.

Moose