[OM] Re: Anyone with tips on shooting a large group?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone with tips on shooting a large group?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 02:00:05 -0800
Hi Tris, haven't heard from you for some time.

Depends on the tripod. The bogen 3236 sitting in the corner (probably
now some other number) gets a 35mm with reasonable lens sturdily up to
something like 8 feet. I've been on the ladder with it on the ground.
Heavy sucker, but if one is toting around a ladder too, no big deal.

Moose