[OM] Re: Updated ebay prices

Subject: [OM] Re: Updated ebay prices
From: Markus Haukebøe <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:31:35 +0100
Hi Piers

Thanx for the feedback.

I've thought about including UK and DE stats, but for a start i limited the
statistics to .com auctions (in USD).  This was a simplification made
primarily to avoid currency issues for over all comparisons, and to lessen
the workload needed to put the first version of the sit on the web.

Both UK and DE statistics are possible to include.  My German language
skills are rather bad, but i will consider including those as well.

Regards,

Markus