[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 05:59:41 -0800 (PST)
Well now, Moose; I'm a diaper bag proponent (part of the time) but at least I
bought one new at K-mart.  A used one?  Ewwwww!

Gary

www.peopleplacesflight.com

Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not so funny looking when he has his gear and someone else has lost
their fancy photo gear bag and its contents. Heck, an empty Billingham
bag is still a significant loss all by itself.

On this perennial subject, no one has yet mentioned this issue directly
yet. So I feel it incumbent on me to mention that perennial old
favorite, the diaper/nappy bag. Good sized, sturdy, lightly padded,
waterproof, really cheap at garage sales etc. and, particularly with a
packet of baby wipes, diaper rash ointment or some such poking out of
the outer pocket, very unattractive to thieves.

Moose

gordross@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Hi Wayne:
>
>I think that your cooler bag might be worth a picture. Very funny, but if it
>works- it works.

List Problem"