[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:32:45 +0000
I am saving myself for the summer for Tilley Hats Jim ;-).  But it's
about time I mentioned the CamCane again I think, except that now I
have a Leki walking pole with a Billingham Stalker Grip attached to the
top.  I take this in my hold baggage since RyanAir managed to lose my
CamCane last year between Knock (Ireland) and Stansted (north of
London).  But they have my custom again as they seemed to be the only
airline which will fly to Shannon from Stansted - it's Co Clare for a
short break in May.

Chris

On 1 Feb 2004 , at 9:16, James N. McBride wrote:

> Chris, I'm disappointed in you. Usually after this number of exchanges
> you
> would be adding some comments about the Tilley hats. Surely there must
> place in the Billingham bags for "the" hat. Incidentally, we finally
> have a
> local dealer selling the Tilley hats and he is doing well with them.
> /jim

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.