[OM] Re: [lens] Some comments regarding my Ebay service.

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Some comments regarding my Ebay service.
From: "Tom Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 15:18:04 -0500
Re http://www.haukeboe.com/?aid=187690

Dear Markus,

Thank you very much for making public your auction histories.

I would like to suggest that you simplify your display by using very
plain HTML as much as possible in your ASPX.  Not only will this allow
use of the whole window instead of a small portion, but it will reduce
the size of your pages considerably, and therefore the bandwidth you
pay for. Perhaps the menus could all be placed at the top in a  table,
and the data below. Using unspecified table and column sizes allows
maximum use of the screen.

If you want to add some value, you could also store any relevant
description in a subsidiary field, making it available at a click. This
would be easier than manually appraising the condition and would allow
anomalous prices to be investigated a little.

Tom

On Sunday, February 01, 2004 at 14:15,
Markus Haukebøe <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody.

---- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur ----
   ,__@ tOM Trottier +1 613 231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        N45.412 W75.714
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too
much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
-Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826)