[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:08:34 -0700
Hi Wayne:

Cool! Initially when you said cooler I was thinking 'Thermos' but you
Glacier Bag is great, and I buy into the insulation somewhat. The theft
factor I have been oblivious to. I have been to Equador with no theft
problems at all, but your Bolivian bag looks like a good idea. Maybe if we
all just put large signs saying  NOT DiGiTaL ...............

Gord