[OM] Re: First mail on the new list or I bought another OM...

Subject: [OM] Re: First mail on the new list or I bought another OM...
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:03:55 +0100
Thank you for the welcoming back! The OM-2 was listed as probably broken at
the Swedish auction site <http://www.tradera.se>. The descriptions said that
the mirror was stuck, so I've figured that it needed a new pair of
batteries. I seem to be right. The camera needs a CLA though. Now I have a
home for my QA 310 ;)

BTW, I have realized that I like the memo holder back. Anyone have a spare
or two? I keep forgetting which camera that is loaded with Kodachrome 200
and which is loaded with Supra 200. Quite annoying...

/ Johan

--
icq: 20012555
aim: johanplupp