[OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:42:51 -0000
You better be sure you have a letter of introduction Chris, remember that
Walt is "usually armed and always ornery".  Like you (?) I have to guess
what "ornery" means - and I think we can each make a reasonable fist of it.
Unfortunately fists ain't no match for a .38!

Piers

PS, hey Walt, only kidding.  Please put that sidearm down.