[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:19:06 -0800
Actually, I have three different bags. One is monstrous, and I use it
primarily for carrying my clothes back and forth to work (via bicycle)
The other two are are both grey, one is still quite large and will carry
a near back breaking amount of OM gear. The third is a much smaller bag
that is perfect for 1 or 2 bodies, 2 or 3 lenses and a flash. It is the
bag I use the most and the one I carried in Italy two years ago. As for
elevators, I rarely use them, prefering stairs.

Jim Couch