[OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags - and more (long)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:26:59 -0700
LOL....... The man uses junk to hide his old obsolete Oly "junque" and I
could only think of one thing to add. A pet skunk (alive or stuffed) resting
on the quilt would be a nice touch. /jim

<<snip

Besides, who would want
to touch any of this disgusting crap, much less steal it?

Of course, the boxes are full of camera bags.  The laundry basket
holds two Lowepro Magnum bags.  The crappy old quilt is what I put
between myself and the ground when I'm shooting the posies.  The
pizza box in the front passenger seat has a Dell laptop computer
and GPS receiver inside.  The fast food bags -- well, they're for
real.  A man's got to eat when he's out wandering around the
countryside.  I just don't throw them away until I get home.  And
the toilet tissue on the dash?  Well, there's no harm in being
prepared, plus I think it adds a really nice finishing touch to
the entire ensemble.  :-)

Walt, retired and wandering the countryside more and more.

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs." -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)

List Problem"