[OM] Re: little bit OT: b&w news

Subject: [OM] Re: little bit OT: b&w news
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:00:42 -0800
Culling through old posts to the list this afternoon and ran across this
one. I'd seen it before and meant to get back to Christoph but never did I
guess.

Apropos my earlier recommendation for the use of Kodak's Technical Pan in
lieu of a C41 B&W film emulsion for the vibration study I thought the
following link is of interest. (This is of a semi-objective real-world
comparison test of Tech Pan alongside the Gigabit film. This was posted to
Photo.net by Mark Taylor 5 November 2002.)

         http://www.shef.ac.uk/~ad1mt/gigatech.html

Has anyone on the list ever tried this Gigabit product? For that matter has
anyone else tried Tech Pan?

Tris