[OM] FS Filtes, hoods & Zuiko zooms.

Subject: [OM] FS Filtes, hoods & Zuiko zooms.
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:28:30 -0800
Filter, hood & Zuiko zoom sale.

More closet cleaning. I am offering these to list members, first come
first served. Please reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with
any questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If
you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund ALL
your money including shipping upon the items return in the same
condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC
Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the
United States.)

    1.    Zuiko 28-48 F/4 zoom                        $150.00
        A nice, light compact wide angle zoom. This lens is in very good
condition and includes original front and rear caps and original (hard
to find) hood. Also included is an Olympus hard case (not the original
lens case, but the lens fits in this one great.)

    2.    Zuiko 85-250 f/5                             $250.00
        Very nice and well regarded telephoto zoom lens. This lens is in
excellent condition and includes original front and rear caps and tripod
collar.

    3.    28 f/3.5 metal hood                              $10.00
        Screw on metal hood for the 28 f/3.5 lens. In box.

    4.    28 f/2.8 metal Hood                                $10.00
        Screw on metal hood for the 28 f/2.8 lens. LN in box.

    49 mm filters:

    5.    Cokinlight Circular Polarizer    $20.00
        Used in excellent condition.
    6.    Olympus O2 (Orange)              $20.00
        LN in box with instruction sheet
    7.    Olympus O2 (Orange)              $15.00
        Used but in excellent shape, includes plastic olympus filter case.
    8.    Olympus L39 (UV) filter          $15.00
        Used in excellent condition.
    9.    Olympus L39 (UV) filter          $15.00
        Used in excellent condition.
    10.    Tiffen Haze-1                   $10.00
        Used in excellent condition.
    11.    Tiffen 812 warming              $15.00
        Light warming filter, intended for portraiture Used in LN condition.
    12.    Tiffen enhancing filter          $15.00
        Very popular with landscape photographers, especially for
enhancing red, orange, and yellow such as in fall foliage. LN
    13.    Minolta L35 (UV) filter     $5.00
        Used in excellent condition

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA