[OM] oT Countryside, was Camera Bags etc...

Subject: [OM] oT Countryside, was Camera Bags etc...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:16:17 +0000
I suppose, Walt, I meant that the US is more 'big country' than
countryside.  England is small and the bits between towns pretty short,
whether you're driving or cycling.  Georgia is full of big gaps between
towns and cities...

On the other hand, when I was there in 1989, it was pi**ing with rain -
just like England ;-)

Chris

On 2 Feb 2004 , at 18:00, Walt Wayman wrote:

> Come on, Gord, I'm not all that dangerous, unless somebody really,
> really provokes me.  In fact, I haven't shot anyone in years, not
> since I was about 12 and one of my buddies and I agreed to
> simultaneously shoot one another with our Daisy Red Ryder BB's
> just to see if it hurt.  It did.
>
> And, yes, Chris, once I get 50 miles from Atlanta, there's lots
> and lots of countryside, which I am enjoying more and more.  I
> grew up in it, and it feels like going home.
>
> Walt
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.