[OM] Re: $300 old SLR trade in for E-1 - official word from Oly USA

Subject: [OM] Re: $300 old SLR trade in for E-1 - official word from Oly USA
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:02:22 -0800
The 'trade-in' is no problem. A derelict OM-10 with broken prism should
do nicely. However, even at a reduced price, it's a fair amount of money
and I'm not certain it's the one I want. Pent*x is much more
straightforward, they simply made bigger direct price reductions on the
1st* D and 1 digital lens.

Moose