[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:37:26 EST
John, I'm impressed! I'm a slow learner. It took me 3 years of watching
Sports Illustrated Swim Suit shows before I actually thought of looking at the
cameras! <g>

George S.

jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
missed it.  Not being a sports fan I was watching a special on the Sports
Illustrated Swim Suit 2002 issue showing the models Photographers and
locations.  The photographers seem to all be using RZ or RB 6x7 cameras.
Not sure of whether or not  it was a accident or not but think that people
are making more of it than necessary.

John Gettis