[OM] Re: can your digital do this?

Subject: [OM] Re: can your digital do this?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:11:12 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> C.H.:
>
> I haven't seen a convincing print of an image after it has been 'shopped
to get the perspective right.  I do think that it will soon be possible, but
for now I'm sticking with film.  Besides, I'm a sucker for a good slide
show. ;)

> Do you have any examples to share regarding the DoF for other lenses?
>
> Thanks!
> Bob

I fully respect your choice of stay with film. For DOF effect, don't know
what example you need, there are some in my web page. If you want to see any
others just tell me, I still having over 25 different Zuikos that can be
tested on the 10D.

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/DC.htm

C.H.Ling