[OM] Re: can your digital do this?

Subject: [OM] Re: can your digital do this?
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:57:14 -0600
C.H.:

Thanks for the examples - those are great!  I stand corrected about the DoF.
Some of those shots taken wide open are astonishing!

I am intruiged by the shots w/ the 18/3.5.  Have you had the chance to use a 24
shift on the 10D?  Do you have any enlargements of areas where color fringing
occurs?

Thanks!
Bob