[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:09:28 -0700
Hi John:

You have to make up your mind, if it's the camera's you want then negotiate
with your wife using the girls as a give option, if it's the girls you want,
may your Lord look after you. Make sure to inform the young ladies that, if
they play their cards right, they could have half of half of what you got.

Gord