[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:32:14 -0700
Hi Donald:

If anyone else is looking in, we should explain 'codpiece' (lol.). It is an
addendum, like the advise a not so well endowed youth received when wearing
a speedo on the beach, put a sock in your suit, that will attract the
ladies, of course it should be pointed out to put the sock in the front....

Alas there is very little stealthy about an SLR, carrying the camera on a
shoulderstrap and shooting from the hip with a 21mm is a s stealthy as I
have ever gotten, but {ENABLER's NOTE} I just bought a Stylus Epic 35 in
sexy black (not yet delivered), that you can toss in your shirt pocket and
the 35mm lens is quite good I am told.

your sybian friend
Gord