[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:54:03 -0800
on 2/3/04 8:42 AM, Donald MacDonald at d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 03:33:22 -0700, Gordon J. Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi Donald:
>>
>> Sure be sensible, it's hard to walk with a 200 in your pocket though,
>> but it
>> might attract the ladies.
>>
>> Gord
>>

> I do not require a codpiece to attract the ladies, sir!
>
> I just wish I could find a way to 'stealth' an SLR with lens attached. Or
> carry it 'at the ready' without it bruising my ribs all the time. I had
> thought of inventing some sort of inertia reel effort to do this, but my
> skills lie elsewhere, alas...
>
> D.
>
> PS - you cheeky monkey!
>

> --
> Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
> www.skelpitheid.com

Swerving mightily to try to keep -this- onto topic, a while back I saw a
Belt Clip made for the Pentax ME series... it screwed into the tripod mount
and had a nice spring-steel belt clip that matched closely the countour of
the camera back. Perhaps a bit of skill in metalworking could rig up
something like that fitted for the OM of your choice (actually it seems to
me the tripod screw is in the  same place on all OM bodies, so it would fit
them all...).
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...