[OM] Re: shooting a large group / slave flash possibility?

Subject: [OM] Re: shooting a large group / slave flash possibility?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:02:10 EST
Yeah, and everyone in the shot looking like Wil E. Coyote after the Acme
dynamite went off!
Nah, I wasn't too serious about it, just threw it out to the group for
thoughts. In the auction it appeared to me that it was a bigger unit.

George S.

gordross@xxxxxxx writes:
Hi George:

I have this vision of you clicking the shutter and 8 or ten of these solar
bargains either bursting like incendiary devices (which would have some
entertainment value) or worse just sitting there. Is it possible to rent
some large reflective panels? After all the only thing you really want
leftover is a great shot.

Gord