[OM] Re: OM Adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Adaptor
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:07:35 EST
Maybe something was lost in the "rough translation" and "product quality"
referes to the end result's quality- you know, the image resulting when you use
the adapter with OM Zuiko lenses  and not specifically the quality of the
adapter.

George S.

  omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I find it really hard to believe there was a problem with "production
quality", after all, it's almost nothing more than an manual extension tube.
Did they make it?  Was it made in the same factories that made the 35-80 (or
ANY Zuiko?) If so, it was top end or it never would have been made in ANY
quantity.  "Oh the first 50mm f2 Macro's weren't up to snuff but we sold
them anyway.........."
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714