[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:47:15 -0800

_One,Two, Three_ is one of my favorite Cagney vehicles. Did you know that
Jimmy, except for some odd narration work, gave up film altogether after
working on that movie with Bucholtz? The latter was so rude and obnoxious
that Cagney is reported to have said, "Hey, if this represents the next
generation of show business then I don't need it anymore!" And with that he
wouldn't appear on the silver screen for another twenty years, when he
agreed to appear briefly in Milos Forman's _Ragtime_.

But hey, as I always say . . . let the good times roll!

Tris