[OM] Re: can your digital do this?

Subject: [OM] Re: can your digital do this?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:39:37 -0500
Thanks, Paul.  But if you are correct this is a lens abberation (Oh, no.
Not on the 90mm!!) and not an effect of the 90mm mounted on the 10D.
The way this thread started was to show that OM lenses on the 10D do a
good job. If this is longtitudinal chromatic abberation it would show on
the film as well as the 10D's sensor.

Chuck Norcutt