[OM] Re: OT: Treadwell and Bears(with OM mention)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Treadwell and Bears(with OM mention)
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:52:13 -0000
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 04:27:51 -0800 (PST), Gary Edwards
<zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have found on numerous occasions that Olympus equipment serves as a
> sure-fire bear repellent.

You're right there, chum. On our closest encounter with mother and cub, it
was my turn to be using the video camera. Ergo, no shots with my OMs.
Fiona too busy panting about how cute they were to take a decent shot!

  My wife.... came face to
> face with a large adolescent black bear as the trail rounded a confined
> bend.

What did she do?! Concerned acquaintances want to know..!

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com