[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #26

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #26
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:15:37 -0500
Cool shots. I used to skydive a lot. The strong fill picks up colors but
makes the jumper look a bit surreal, as though they were added with
Photoshop ("Imagine the excitement of seeing yourself 10500 feet up!").

I have to admire him for wearing all that on his helmet though - looks like
it would rip your head off on a hard opening.

Andrew