[OM] Re: OT: Treadwell and Bears

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Treadwell and Bears
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:50:32 -0700
Many of the people who are intent on reintroducing Griz to this area are
from California. When someone suggests that they may also want to bring them
back to California there seems to be no interest. They want the bears but
not where they have to deal with them I guess. Opinions here vary a lot but
most are getting tired of too much outside influence even if they want the
bears around. I'm fascinated by the damn critters even if they are a pain in
the ass sometimes. That's a lot of raw and beautiful power. /jim