[OM] Re: OT - Now Lake Mungo Re: ( OM ) Adam switching from OM to C*n*n

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Now Lake Mungo Re: ( OM ) Adam switching from OM to C*n*n
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:45:45 +1100
Confused - who go Mungo?
Try night shot of Walls of China if there's a moon. Wides of blue
saltbush on lake bed and isolate trees in the lunette.
Very eerie place. I visited with a Museum of Vic group led by Jim
Bowler many years ago - saw the spots where Mungo Woman and later
finds were excavated. (still set at 25,000 BCE I think - earliest
ritual burials?).
AndrewF