[OM] Re: OT Murderous Thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Murderous Thoughts
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:40:26 -0500
Walt

It is very likely that he will be convicted, however in the state of Florida
the time between conviction and execution is usually in excess of 15 years
due to the appeals process. It seems that he will have the appeals process
on his side and it will last longer than the girls short life. News reports
say that he has been uncooperative. Save Florida taxpayers dollars and spent
some change on a 45 cal cartridge.

Rich,   in Florida