[OM] Re: OT Murderous Thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Murderous Thoughts
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:11:19 -0500
Excuse me, Roger.  I know you have strong feelings of the
excusing, pardoning and permitting persuasion.  Finish that Ph.D.
and then live a few years outside the protective, touch-feely
walls of academia and see if your opinions are still so firmly-
held.  Of course, I realize you live in a once-proud country that
now shamefully frowns on and punishes people who would be so
barbaric and primitive as to dare defend themselves when attacked
by hoodlums, who just need to be understood and given a 10th or
15th chance to play well with others.  Maybe it's time we all,
wherever we may be, take another look at the catch-and-release
criminal justice system.

And, believe it or not, I respect your opinion, too.  But, then
again, a bit of chaos can be cool.

Walt, who spent 35 years dealing the the "wrongflly accused."