[OM] Re: OT Murderous Thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Murderous Thoughts
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:16:50 -0800
I think almost every pre-teen and teenage girl in our town is equipped with
a cell phone(many with built in cameras). It should make it a lot harder for
a pervert to come up with a story that wouldn't get him thrown in the
slammer. Even naive kids should be pretty cynical towards a stranger if
their parents can talk to them at any time. Kids like most people can make
stupid choices though.

It was a terrible event that happens all too often.

-jeff