[OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other

Subject: [OM] Re: om-3 plus something or other
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:32:23 EST
In a message dated 2/6/04 11:02:16 AM Central Standard Time, gordross@xxxxxxx
writes:

> . What is the climate of Seymour by
> the way, the picture of the camera looks like it is fresh from the desert,
> covered in grit?

It also looks that way to me.  It always amazes me that someone will
put
an expensive piece of equipment up for sale on ebay and not take the 10
minutes required to dust it off and clean it up a bit.  What this says
to me,
is that someone better tack at least another $150 on for a CLA when they take
possession of the camera.  Because it is so dirty, someone may get a
good
deal on an OM 3 or someone may overpay for it because of the dirt and grit.&
nbsp; I would not factor in much if anything for the lens.  It may not
have dirt inside or grit in the mechanism, however whatever put that big dent
in
it, couldn't have been good for it. Just my two cents worth.  Bill
Barber