[OM] Re: ( OM ) OT mail security.

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT mail security.
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 22:11:33 -0700
Brian:

Make the complaint, you may be surprized to hear that the post office has
security, cameras etc. and are they not at a higher state of alert? You
won't have a chance if you don't try , and at the least they may be able to
stop future thefts, where is CSI when you need them? What was it that was
stolen again? I have 128MB Azenram memory  new in the pack that I will give
you if that helps you out.

Gord