[OM] Re: USM test re PWP/PS is up

Subject: [OM] Re: USM test re PWP/PS is up
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:06:22 -0800
Thanks. I know. There is no gallery, just a gallery page.

All I have is a shell. The only reason I've published this was to present
my USM test due to the problems encountered trying to do same on the cheap
a couple of days ago. While I was at it I cobbled together (more or less) a
few pages to better help me see what I've had in mind for some time now re
my web's logical design and intended function(s). All I really needed to do
was publish one lousy page for the USM test itself. Why I didn't is
anyone's guess. A bear for punishment, probably.

As for your feedback: that wasn't criticism of any sort, just an
observation. Don't sweat it. You should my wife when _she_ gets going on
me. It's a wonder I wasn't finally perfect years ago. <g>

Tris