[OM] FS: Zuiko 85-250 f/5 price reduced. FS: Zuiko 75-150 zoom

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 85-250 f/5 price reduced. FS: Zuiko 75-150 zoom
From: Jim <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:35:12 -0800
FS: Zuiko  85-250 f/5 price reduced. FS: Zuiko 75-150 zoom

More closet cleaning. I am offering these to list members, first come
first served. Please reply off list. Don't hesitate to contact me with
any questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If
you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund ALL
your money including shipping upon the items return in the same
condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC
Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the
United States.)

1.    Zuiko 85-250 f/5                             $200.00
        Very nice and well regarded telephoto zoom lens. This lens is in
        excellent condition and includes original front and rear caps
and tripod
        collar.

2.    Zuiko 75-150 F/4 zoom                  $150.00
        A nice, light compact tele zoom. This lens is in excellent
        condition and includes  front and rear caps and original Olympus
hard case.

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA