[OM] Re: ( OM ) OT mail security.

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OT mail security.
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:16:33 +1300
Hi all

Gordon wrote

> Brian:
>
> Make the complaint, you may be surprized to hear that the post office has
> security, cameras etc. and are they not at a higher state of alert? You
> won't have a chance if you don't try , and at the least they may be able to
> stop
> future thefts, where is CSI when you need them? What was it that was stolen
> again? I have 128MB Azenram memory  new in the pack that I will give you if
> that
> helps you out.

Thanks Gordon. Actually, at this time I want to stay with the kind of memory
I already have some of. That way I can be pretty sure it will be compatible.
What went missing was Kingston Value Ram 186 pin SDRAM PS133 CL3
256MB etc etc.  Currently I have some enquiries under way.

I mentioned the whole episode just to let people know that this kind of
nonsense still happens, and if your parcel is valuable to you, consider
insurance etc. I wasn't fishing for commiseration.