[OM] Re: Photoshop retouching secrets

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop retouching secrets
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 20:06:54 -0800
There might have been all sorts of garbage up there last night or earlier
today, David, as initially everything was uploaded manually with all sorts
of dysfunctional links, wrong files, missing files, etc.

After I was able to publish through FP I was able to make corrections for
all errors I've been able to uncover within a short period of time.

If I understand you, you say the pictures were out of order at some
juncture, with the corrected image preceding the original demo picture of
the bird? I never did get on last night as I was busy with other stuff. My
wife did all of the file work, etc. I got back to it this afternoon, though.

Should be okay now all around. (For what's there. The gallery and Links
pages are still empty, for example.)

Tris