[OM] Re: Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:01:04 +1100
Image-Adjust-Levels. Use the white and black eyedroppers to set your
white and black points by clicking them on the appropriate areas of
your image - white on the the area you want white, etc.(and use them
in individual colours to reduce casts?) Slower, more subtle.
Like all things in PS - there are half-a-dozen ways. Auto Levels
works brilliantly sometimes and badly on other images.
AndrewF