[OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!

Subject: [OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:32:25 +1000
Thanks Gary!... I agree :-) but I would go even futher to say anyone with an
OM is an artist and obviously has class and taste!

I still dont think there is a better camera than the OM-4 series of
cameras... There is no finer camera for exposure control especially when
working in low light!

If only I could get the same sharpness out of my lenses as I can with my
Tamron SP 24-135mm f3.5-5.6 for my Canon... There is not much difference but
there is enough! Auto focus is a bonus in many situations but I can tell you
now that the Canon EOS is chucked into manual mode about 60-70% of the
time... just habit I guess now, but I love the extra control you have on the
final image!

Cheers Adam