[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 00:20:40 -0700
Hi Earl:

I am going to put a thermometer in my canvas bag and another in my sexy
black bag and check it out, I personally think that the reflectivity of
canvas is a moot point, the thickness and insulation (conductivity) of the
material is more germaine. If I have to eat crow, you can bet I'll put it in
the black bag as its best eaten warm. As for regripping my OM bodies and
lenses in white Xerox (they never do anything original) transfer belt
material- it will probably be a while before I get to it, my guess would be
about 2 weeks after I succumb to dimentia. I guess white enamel spray paint
would work too, you could test that theory while I do the thermometer one.
Let me know how it turns out.

Gord