[OM] Re: Venison, was Cottesbrooke Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Venison, was Cottesbrooke Northamptonshire
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 15:57:02 -0500
Chris:

I make a venison stew (substitute venison for elk, this recipe:
http://www.foodtv.ca/recipes/recipedetails/recipe%5F1198.asp as a guide) and
serve with a high end cabernet franc or cabernet sauvignon (but must be aged to
maturity).  Follow with creme brulee and icewine or dark chocolate cake and
raspberry liqueur. Photograph meal before consumption with OM of choice.
Photograph guests in post-consumption bliss with OM of choice.