[OM] Re: Photoshop retouching secrets

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop retouching secrets
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:46:29 -0400
Hi Trish:

I got the picture though. But, do I get any points?..;-)

Seriously, the enhancement was outstanding. I missed the threads dealing
with the technique to do this with curves. I tend to use levels, curves,
contrast etc. I might be overworking the files wherby just a simple
technique may sufice.

By the way the photo of the bird was great.

peace

David