[OM] Olympus equipment FS

Subject: [OM] Olympus equipment FS
From: David Brazil <deemax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:06:35 +1100
Hi all

Greetings from the Blue Mountains (west of Sydney, Australia)

I have a bunch of quality Olympus equipment for sale, including some rare
Zuikos. I originally contacted the list in November last year about it but
could not go through with the sale due to illness in the family. Apologies
to those who contacted me at that stage.

If you are interested in any of the items listed, please contact me this
week off-list before I post the items up on eb*y. I can email photos and
more detailed condition descriptions

All prices are in US dollars and are about 20% below my Ebay "Buy in Now"
prices.

                    Condition   Price   Notes

Body    OM-2(not n) VG          120     Missing drive cover, with Shoe 2
        XA + A11    VG          80

Lens    21mm f2.0   Ex-         500     Includes custom hood, rear cap,
                                        front cap
        24mm f2.0   Ex-         300     Includes custom hood, rear cap,
                                        generic front cap
        35-80mmf2.8 Ex          950     Includes custom hood, rear cap,
                                        front cap
        180mm f2.8  EX          510     inc hood, rear cap, generic front
                                        cap and soft case
Converter 2-XA      Ex          130     Inc front and rear caps

Flash   Power Bounce grip 2 VG  105
        T-32        VG          120     With Panel

        TTL Auto Cord T -2m     Ex  35
        TTL Auto Cord T -0.5m   Ex  20

Macro   Auto-25mm Extension tube Ex 40
Reversing ring for OM            Ex 20

Non OM Tamron 135mm 2.8 MC 2.8  VG  75

Regards

David Brazil

(btw: I am keeping my OM-4Ti, winder 2, 16mm, 55mm 1.2 and 90mm macro)