[OM] Re: Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:24:25 -0500
I believe that upgrade price is only good if you're upgrading from a
previous full version of PS.  I spoke with an Adobe rep at PhotoPlus and she
said there is an upgrade for LE and Elements, but it is not available in
stores and is available only at the Adobe website (for about $500).

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 6-8 weeks