[OM] Re: Digital Bridge Camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Bridge Camera
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:13:03 EST
I had thought that the original meaning of  "bridge camera"  in the context
of this thread was not a literal comparison to the IS-3 bridge camera, but it
meant something digital to use RIGHT NOW while I wait for the manufacturers to
make available a digital SLR system that has everything I need. If I have the
context correct, you' d be hard pressed to convince me that a used E-10 or
E-20 isn't the way to go. If you're only going to use it for a year, buy one
used
and dump it later. You'll get a large part of your expense back, and then buy
whatever SLR system floats your boat next year.

George S.
(who is still happy with his E-10 and who only paid a bit over $600 for same
more than a year ago)