[OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship

Subject: [OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:03:39 -0500
Everyone here knows that I'm a huge fan of the Tamron 80-200/2.8  I probably
shouldn't have sold mine, but it's such a beast of a lens......Buy it, you'll
never regret the image quality from that one.  I also had a 1.4x Tamron SP BBAR
converter that did very nicely.  Thus I never re-bought a 200 or a 300 or a
180, as they were all redundant from an image quality perspective.

Skip