[OM] Re: Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:38:51 -0800
There was a  reasonable upgrade from LE, but it expired ages ago. I
think it might have been $99. That took me to PS6, then another $150??
to PS7 and maybe another $160 to CS if I bite. For the lsast upgrade,
they sent me an offer with a freebie, but I haven't received anything
about CS yet. They time the expirations of PS so you can't ever skip a
version without paying full price. I was able to wait them out and skip
a version on the LE to full PS upgrade because thay had a long
expiration time on the LE packaged with a lot of scanners and printers.

Moose