[OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship

Subject: [OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:29:01 +0100
I would keep my original set, the one my parents bought in mid 70'ies: OM-1,
28/3.5, 50/1.8 and 135/2.8. I played with this set in the 80'ies and got it
with me as moved... The OM-1 broke in 1989 and was stored in a box until
last fall when I sent it to the repair man. But actually I don't think I
will abandon ship in that way. I don't see the point of letting the stuff
go.

The Olympus members of my family has seen some new comers this last fall; a
180/2.8, a 21/3.5 (thanks to list-members) and a OM-2. And there are things
on the way to me thanks to others list members... Oh, then there is that
Trip 35. Well, well seems to me that I'm not going to jump for now...

Cheers / Johan