[OM] Re: OT Threats from list members

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Threats from list members
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:09:12 -0500
Oh please. Bush is an infantile moron, and has proven himself so. Anyone would
have been a
better president. These stupid crystal ball predictions stated as fact that
others could have
actually been worse than Bush is just laughable. Hopefully whatever supreme
being up there
will protect us from the violence-loving gun-toting shallow rednecks from
actually voting him
in again.

Its enough of taking people's tongue-in-cheek "threats" seriouly on this
political crap.

Larry